Under the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following information is offered:
Responsible for the Web:
LIVING THIS BIKE LIFE
Contact address: C/ Josep Uró, 37, Nau 10, 08253 St. Salvador de Guardiola (Barcelona).
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Fiscal Data: 39379609K
Registered in the Mercantile Registry in Madrid at 12th of May of 2016, CERTIFICATION NO. 16079956.
General conditions of use of the website:
These general conditions regulate the use of the Internet website “www.livingthisbikelife.com” (the “Website”) that Weekend Project, SL (hereinafter referred to as “LTB”) makes available to you as a user (the ” User”). The use of the website implies full acceptance by the user of all the general conditions of use of the website in force at each time the user accesses it, so if the user does not agree with any of the conditions established here, you must not use this website. LTB reserves the right to modify at any time these general conditions of use of the website as well as any other general or specific conditions, regulations of use, instructions or warnings that may be applicable. Likewise, LTB reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or stop operating the website at any time.
Through the website, LTB provides users access to various content, information and data (the “Content”) made available to users by LTB or third party service providers and content. LTB reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation (including the “look-and-feel”), configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use them. Within the aforementioned content there is an area of restricted access to previously registered users (the “Registered Users”), whose access and use is subject to the conditions set forth in section 3 of this document.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 2.1. Access and use of the website. The user acknowledges and accepts that the access and use of the website and / or of the contents included in it takes place freely and consciously under his / her exclusive responsibility. Access to the website and / or the contents including those that do not imply any kind of guarantee regarding the suitability of the website and / or the contents includingthose that have specific purposes of the users. LTB may establish limitations and / or additional conditions for the use and / or access to the Website and / or the contents, which must be observed by the users in any case.
- 2.2. Authorized use of the website and the contents. The user undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the website and the contents, in accordance with the applicable legislation. These general conditions of use of the website will be morally and generally accepted for good customs and public order. The user must refrain from: a) making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or the contents; b) access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access; c) use the Website and / or the contents with illicit or illegal purposes, contrary to the provisions of these general conditions, to good faith and to public order, damaging the rights and interests of third parties, or that of any way they can damage, disable or overload the website or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the website; d) cause damage to the physical or logical systems of LTB, its suppliers or third parties; e) introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of LTB, its suppliers or third parties, f) try to access, use and / or manipulate the LTB data, third-party providers and other users; g) reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights is granted or it is legally permitted; h) delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the rights of LTB or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents; I) Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been put at your disposal for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or of the contents.
- 2.3. Links of introduction. Those users wishing to establish a hyperlink, link or link between their website and the website (the “Link”) must obtain prior authorization from LTB, submitting an application to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, remaining subject to compliance with the following obligations: a) the Link will only allow access to the website, but may not reproduce it in any way; b) Links with other pages different from the main page (“homepage”) of the website will not be established; c) a frame or border environment will not be created on the website; d) False, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the website will not be made; e) it will not be declared or implied that LTB has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or announced on the website where the link is established; f) the website on which the link is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to LTB and / or to third parties, without their authorization; g) the website on which the link is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good practices and public order, or contrary to any rights of third parties. The establishment of the Link does not imply in any case the existence of any relationship between LTB and the owner and / or operator of the website on which it is established, nor the knowledge, acceptance and / or approval by LTB of its contents and / or services. LTB shall in no case be liable for the consequences that may arise from the introduction of Links by third parties, nor for the contents, information and / or services offered on the websites on which the link has been established.
3. RESTRICTED AREA OF ACCESS
To access and use the restricted access area, users must register in advance by filling out a form (the “Registration Form”) that appears in each case on the website. LTB reserves the right to freely accept or reject the registration request of any User. The data entered by the users in the registration form must be exact, current and true at all times, and will be processed by LTB in the manner indicated in the personal data protection policy. Once the registration form has been received, LTB will assign a unique personal password for each registered user. From that moment, the registered user may access the restricted access area and use the contents in the manner provided in these general conditions of use of the website.
Registered users shall be responsible at all times for the custody of their access code, assuming consequently any damages that may arise from their improper use, as well as the assignment, disclosure or loss of the same. For these purposes, the access to restricted areas and / or the use of the contents made under the key of a registered user will be deemed carried out by said registered user, who will respond in any case of said access and use. Registered users may modify their exclusive password at any time by request addressed to the LTB. In case of forgetting the password or any other circumstance that involves a risk of access and / or use by unauthorized third parties, registered users must notify LTB immediately so that it may immediately proceed to block and replace it. .
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The user acknowledges and accepts that all rights of industrial and intellectual property over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the website (including without limitation, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flowcharts, presentation, “look-and-feel”, audio and video), belong to LTB and / or third parties. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present general conditions of use of the website do not confer on the users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and / or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization,which is specifically granted for this purpose by LTB or the third party holder of the rights affected.
LTB authorizes users to use, view, print, download and store the content and / or the elements inserted in the website exclusively for their personal, private and non-profit use; provided that in any case the origin and / or author of the same are indicated and that, where appropriate, the symbol of the copyright and / or notes of industrial property of its holders appear. It is strictly forbidden the use of such elements, their reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, or decompilation. For any other use than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
5. USE OF COOKIE TECHNOLOGY
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
- 6.1. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the operation of the website. LTB does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of the website or of those other websites with which a link has been established. Likewise, LTB will not be in any case responsible for any damages that may derive from a) the lack of availability or accessibility to the website or to those other sites with which a link has been established; b) interruption in the functioning of the website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in the telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems produced in the course of its operation; c) the lack of suitability of the website for the specific needs of the Users and d) other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interferences beyond the control of LTB.In order to reduce the risk of virus introduction to the website, LTB uses virus detection programs to control all the content that it enters into the website. However, LTB does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the website introduced by third parties unrelated to LTB that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the users or in the electronic documents and files stored on their systems. Consequently, LTB will not be responsible in any case for any damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of the users.LTB adopts various protection measures to protect the website and the contents against computer attacks by third parties. However, LTB does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties can not access the type of use of the website made by the user or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which such use is made. Consequently, LTB will not be responsible in any case for any damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
- 6.2 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the use of the website. LTB shall not be liable under any circumstances for the use that Users and / or third parties may make of the website or the contents, nor for the damages that may derive from it.
- 6.3 Exclusion of guarantees and liability for the contents. LTB does not edit the contents of third parties published on the website and consequently, does not guarantee nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of said contents. LTB shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from a) the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness, and / or timeliness of the contents originated by third parties; b) the inadequacy for any purpose and the defrauding of the expectations generated by the contents; c) decisions or actions taken or avoided by the user relying on the information or data provided or provided in the contents, including without limitation the loss of benefits or business opportunities.
- 6.4 Exclusion of guarantees and liability in relation to the links. The website makes available to users technical link devices, directories and search tools that allow users to access pages and / or websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties. LTB verifies the existing content in these pages at the moment in which it establishes a link to them and does so in the good faith belief that such contents comply with the applicable legislation. However, in no case, LTB is responsible, approves, nor does it own the products, services, contents, information, data, files and any kind of material existing in such web pages and does not control or be responsible, approves or makes own the successive modifications of said materials. In the event that it deems it appropriate or is required by court or administrative order, LTB will remove the links to those web pages that infringe the applicable legislation and / or damage the rights of third parties.
7. ACTIONS IN CASE OF NON-COMPLIANCE
LTB reserves the right to exercise as many actions as are available in law to demand the liabilities arising from the breach of any of the provisions of these general conditions of use of the website by a user.
8. PARTIAL NULLITY
The declaration of any of these general conditions as null, invalid or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the rest, which will remain binding between the parties. The waiver by any of the parties to demand at any given moment the fulfillment of any of the general conditions stipulated herein shall not imply a general waiver of compliance with another condition or conditions, nor shall it create a right acquired for the other party.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the website service and these general conditions of use of the website are governed by Spanish law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.